Thursday, December 13, 2012

Train with me (Alex David)

Hey everyone ABS Nationals is fast approaching Feb 22nd and I thought it would be cool to do a blog training series that you can follow along with if you so desire. 

How it is going to work:
1) I am going to post my workout, whatever that may be.
2) You can check my blog see what I have posted and have the opportunity to do what I have done and follow along with me in my workout. 
3) Feel free to ask me any ?'s you may have with the workouts as well.


Hope you all enjoy!

ADJ



1 comment:

  1. Good workouts Alex. I like the qant of reps and sets, but I always start out warming up with 5 min straight roman chairs. Gets your abs going, and allows you to build up endurance. Overall... pretty sold stuff. Keep it up!

    -GW

    ReplyDelete