Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rock Candy Holds Blockus Showcase

Rock Candy Holds released the Blockus XL set not too long ago and as soon as I saw them I just had to have them!  I have always been a big fan of pinches but have never had the chance to climb on such massive ones until now.  Rock Candy Holds was nice enough to send me a set to test out.  As soon as they arrived I could not wait to set some problems with them.
Here is a little video just showing off some ideas of what you could potentially set with them.  (Warning video isn't a production film or anything lol)  Hope you enjoy it!

Blockus XL Showcase Rock Candy Holds from Alex Johnson on Vimeo.




I hope you enjoyed the video, buy a set and see what your inspiration motivates you to set!

You can purchase these bad boys at   Rock Candy Holds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment